نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 1 , از مجموع 1

موضوع: "It"s not just marriage. It"s an adventure

1. punisher12 آواتار ها
    punisher12
    کاربر سایت
    Sep 2010
    تشکر شده : 28

He "It"s not just marriage. It"s an adventure

Since our wedding day, I have changed in many ways, which can be traced directly back to my wife"s influence, such as:

- I now squeegee the shower doors after a shower. Of course, it takes a little longer than that to explain to my guy friends why I do.

- I don"t sleep on the pillow shams. Before marriage, I didn"t know what a pillow sham was. Now, I do. And, I"m better off for it.

- I no longer fold the towels in half. My wife taught me to do it in thirds to take up less space in the linen closet. Thanks, honey.

- I used to invite guys over to watch a football game, not thinking about refreshments. Now, we clean the house and make asparagus rolls beforehand. And, I always thought a new bag of Doritos was extravagant.

- Before marriage, I used simple color descriptions for clothes, like beige and red. Now, I call them marooned sand pebble and crimson autumn apple.

- I now know where the heavy whipping creme is in the grocery store. Enough said.

- I"d much rather drive our minivan than a 2002 Metallic Blue Porsche 911 Turbo. Send help.

- I know where to buy a loofah.

- I know that the only similarity between diamonds and diamonique is the first six letters.

- I know that the guest towels are never used, not even by guests. Go figure.

- Because my wife likes to dance, I now know that a grand jete isn"t something you get at Starbucks.

- Finally, before marriage, I didn"t know how to wrap gifts, make a grilled cheese sandwich, or iron. Now, I do. Kind of.

So, in looking back, marriage has been a wondrous, magical boot camp. And, now I"m a lean, mean domestic machine.

As I said before, send help. Fast
    #1 ارسال شده در تاريخ 10th September 2010 در ساعت 12:20

2. یک کاربر از این پست تشکر کرده است :

موضوعات مشابه

1. Digital Tutors "Ultimate Fluids"
    توسط Borna66_TAHA در انجمن مباحث و مقالات آموزشي MAYA
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 15th August 2009, 22:45
  2. "تـراز" برای 5800، N97 و Samsung i8910 Omnia
    توسط Admin در انجمن نرم افزارهای S60v5 5800-N97
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: 5th July 2009, 05:01